CLOUD NINE PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT WARRANTY (AUSTRALIA)
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss and damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
1.Warranty against defects and warranty period
Subject to the below terms and conditions, Privity Pty Ltd, warrants to the original purchaser that this Cloud Nine Professional electrical appliance product (“products”) will be free of defects in materials, workmanship and manufacturing, for a period of 12 months from original purchase date.
The benefits given to the purchaser by this warranty are in addition to other statutory rights and remedies of the purchaser under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (including its schedules and accompanying regulations) and / or other applicable State, Territory or Federal regulation or law in Australia which cannot lawfully be excluded. Subject to the terms and conditions stated below upon production of the proof of purchase (e.g. purchase receipt or tax invoice), Privity Pty Ltd will at its option, and without cost to the purchaser, replace or repair this product or any component part which upon examination if found to be defective in material, workmanship or manufacturing.
The warranty against defects is given by Privity Pty Ltd as the authorised Professional distributor and no other person or organization is authorised to alter its provisions and conditions.
This warranty against defects shall not apply if:
- The compliance label or any other identifying marks have been removed from the product or have been rendered illegible on the product.
- The product is connected to any voltage other than that shown on the compliance label on the product or product packaging.
- The defect in the product is caused by other products with which it is used.
- The product has been subject to misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidental damage.
- The product has been used other than for the intended purpose or not in accordance with its instructions.
- The product has been tampered with and/ or modified from its original specification.
- A repair has been made or attempted to the product by the purchaser or any other person not authorised.
- The product fails for reasons other than defective materials, workmanship, or manufacturing.
- The purchaser fails to perform periodic product maintenance, as stated in the product’s instructions, such as cleaning and storage of the appliance.
3.This is warranty against defects does not cover:
Damage or failure resulting from exposure to liquids, moisture, fire, smoke, or damage caused by acts of nature.
- Wear and tear to moving parts as would normally be excepted during use of the product for its intended purpose.
- Products not purchased in Australia.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Privity Pty Ltd does not accept any liability pursuant to this warranty for any consequential damage or economic loss whether direct or indirect, to any person or property, arising from breakdown or failure of the product. Notwithstanding this, the liability of Privity Pty Ltd to any person under the warranty is limited to the lesser of the replacement cost of repair of the product, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5.Procedure for Warranty claims against defects is as follows
- For any product warranty claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide proof of purchase (store receipt or tax invoice) to arrange the return of the product under the warranty. The return of product for warranty claim must be made within 12 months of the purchase date.
- Should it be necessary for the product to be returned to Privity Pty Ltd, any delivery costs involved will be borne by Privity Pty Ltd and not the purchaser, unless it is found the product is not covered under the warranty for any reason or are outside the warranty period which case the purchaser must meet all costs of delivery to Privity Pty Ltd and return to the purchaser.
- During the warranty period Privity Pty Ltd will, on behalf of Cloud Nine replace or repair (as its option) any defective product in accordance with he terms of this warranty. However, if the product included a number of accessory items then only the defective item may be replaced. Original packaging for the product will not be replaced under the warranty unless defective.
- The warranty against defects will continue on the replaced or repaired product and will expire on the same date as of the original warranty, i.e., will apply from the original purchase date of the product 12 month warranty, regardless of the repair/ replacement.
Privity Pty Ltd trading as Haircare Group
Address: 17-21 Commercial Street
Marleston South Australia 5033
Phone: 1300 437 436